We’re searching for a new charity partner for the 2019 Twilight 10k event!
Charity partnership applications are once again open for the annual Twilight 10k Road Races in Ipswich on Friday 26th July 2019, which is being held for the fifth year in a row in association with Ipswich Building Society, Ipswich Jaffa Running Club and Ipswich Borough Council.
To qualify, charities must operate solely or principally in the Ipswich and Suffolk areas and promote, encourage or facilitate physical activity and wellbeing.
The selected Twilight 10k Road Races 2019 charity partner will receive:
- Sole charity partner status of the races
- 10 complimentary places for fundraising runners
- A press release and photo opportunity announcing the partnership
- 4 banner spaces at the finish line / race plaza
- A charity partner stand at the race plaza
- Event website and social media coverage
Last year we were pleased to partner with Inspire Suffolk who have provided us with invaluable support over recent years.
Charities who wish to apply for the Twilight 10k Road Race 2019 charity partnership can submit their application to email@example.com and explain why they would like to be chosen. Applications close on Saturday 9th February.