We’re pleased to invite local charities to apply to be our official Twilight 10K Road Race Charity Partner in 2018. The race, now in its fourth year, is being held on Friday 3 August in association with Ipswich Building Society, Ipswich Jaffa Running Club and Suffolk New College.
To qualify, charities must operate solely or principally in the Ipswich and Suffolk areas and promote, encourage or facilitate physical activity and wellbeing.
The selected Twilight 10k Road Races 2018 charity partner will receive:
• Sole charity partner status of the races
• 10 complimentary places for fundraising runners
• A press release and photo opportunity announcing the partnership
• 4 banner spaces at the finish line / race plaza
• A charity partner stand at the race plaza
• Event website and social media coverage
Applications are invited by email to email@example.com with a closing date of Saturday 10 February.